2017 VNA Public Flu clinics
Offering Fluzone High dose-65 for older adults age 65 and over, and Regular flu vaccine for all others.
- October 2 at Indiana Social Center on Oak Street 10 am to 12 noon
- October 3 at Twolick Valley Social Center, Clymer 10 am to 12 noon
- October 4 at Chestnut Hills Social Center , Blairsville 10 am to 12 noon
- October 5 Homer City Social Center, St. Mary’s Church 10 am to 12 noon
- October 5 Indiana Social Center on Oak Street 2 pm to 4 pm
- October 6 Mahoning Hills Social Center, Rte. 119 N. 10 am to 12 noon
- October 9 Chestnut Hills social Center, Blairsville 4 pm to 6 pm
- October 10 Armagh Social Center, Fire Hall 10 am to 12 noon
- October 11 Aultman Social Center, Fire Hall 10 am to 12 noon
- October 12 Senior Fair at S&T Arena 10 am to 1 pm
- October 17 Saltsburg Social Center 10 am to 12 noon
The cost of the vaccine is covered for those over age 65, by Medicare Part B, most Medicare Advantage plans, and UMWA-The Funds. Vaccination helps prevent the spread of flu to those most vulnerable such as the elderly, those with chronic conditions or weakened immune systems.
Questions? Call 724-463-6340 For more information visit http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/index.htm